Posted by KH on 8/15/2017
What do your holiday snaps say
about you? Share your favourite holiday snap for a chance to win £100 Amazon
voucher and more.
You might think your holiday snaps are simply a collection of random
pixels, but according to new research the psychology of photography can tell a
lot more about your personality than you think.
So what do your holiday snaps really say about you? Clinical
psychologist and photographer, John Kentish, has been sharing his research…
Those who took novelty landmark photos tended to be witty sightseeing
trendsetters, while those who opted for hot dog legs were considered body
confident social media addicts who would rather show off their legs than the
Lip pouters wanted to focus attention on themselves rather than the
holiday location itself, jumping snaps tended to show off a free-spirited,
sporty sense of adventure about the person, while cocktail shots emphasised
being away from the general desk job and having a good time.
just returned from your holiday with a phone or camera full of snaps, or
perhaps you’re just about to fly off? We’d love to see what your holiday pics
say about you. Simply share your favourite holiday snap with us for a chance to
win the following great prizes:
£100 Amazon voucher
- Plus 10% discount off Data Resus photo or file recovery downloadable software
- And a Cardwave goodie bag
A romantic sunset on a secluded beach, a
campfire party in the countryside, a sophisticated city break oozing with local
culture, family fun in the sun, …whatever, whenever, with whoever, share your favourite
holiday memories with us today.
For your chance to win: Simply post your favourite photo (no bigger than 3MB) on facebook.com/dataresus
(in the comments of the PINNED POST) detailing the story behind it by 12noon on Friday 22 September 2017, and like the Data Resus Facebook page too. Full terms and conditions can be viewed below.
Enter the competition now
In today's digital age we know how precious your photographs are and how devastating it is to lose them from your camera or phone. Data Resus, a first-class data recovery service by Cardwave, can recover data (files and photos) from all types of digital media, including mobile phones, USB drives, memory cards, and hard drives, and can recover data from the leading causes of data loss – human error, and hardware failure – as well as many others.
In the event of unexpected data loss, Data Resus offers two solutions:
• Do-it-yourself FileRecovery or PhotoRecovery software, including a free evaluation, can be downloaded/purchased online at https://dataresus.com
• A send in service with a ‘no recovery, no fee’ promise is available for data losses involving large, sensitive or difficult to recover data.
For more information, email email@example.com
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date for entries is 12noon (GMT) on Friday 22 September 2017.
- This competition is open to anyone, except for employees of Cardwave Services Ltd, their families or others associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be added to the Facebook post and the Data Resus page should be liked also. Files must be at least 72 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date of 12noon (GMT) on 22 September 2017.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that they own the copyright for the photograph they are submitting.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Cardwave Services Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, social media, and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- The prize is: £100 Amazon voucher, + 10% discount code off Data Resus photo or file recovery downloadable software, and a goodie bag.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- UK law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts shall prevail.