Share your favourite photograph from 2016 for a chance to win
From everyday moments to shared experiences - birthdays, weddings, first days at school, holidays, teenage parties even pet portraits - in today's digital age we know how precious your photographs are and how devastating it is to lose them from your camera should your SD card corrupt.
Data Resus, a first-class data recovery service by Cardwave, can recover data (files and photos) from all types of digital media, including USB drives, memory cards, and hard drives, and can recover data from the leading causes of data loss – human error, and hardware failure – as well as many others.
To celebrate the start of a new year, Data Resus is giving you the chance to win over £150 worth of prizes in return for simply sharing with us your favourite photo from 2016 – the picture (the memory) that you would most hate to lose!
For your chance to win:
• £100 Amazon voucher
• + 32GB SafeToGo™ encrypted USB
• + 10% discount code off Data Resus photo or file recovery downloadable software
Simply email your favourite photo from 2016 (no bigger than 3MB), detailing the story behind it and why it's important to you, along with your name, address and telephone number to email@example.com by 12noon on Tuesday 28th February 2017.
Terms and conditions apply – see below for details.
In the event of unexpected data loss, Data Resus offers two solutions:
• Do-it-yourself FileRecovery or PhotoRecovery software, including a free evaluation, can be downloaded/purchased online at https://dataresus.com
• A send in service with a ‘no recovery, no fee’ promise is available for data losses involving large, sensitive or difficult to recover data.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The closing date for entries is 12noon (GMT) on Tuesday 28th February 2017.
1. This competition is open to anyone, except for employees of Cardwave Services Ltd, their families or others associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image files must be at least 72 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address, and telephone number in the email, and label the subject of the email as Data Resus Competition Entry. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date of 12noon (GMT) on 28th February 2017.
5. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that they own the copyright for the photograph they are submitting.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Cardwave Services Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, social media, and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
9. The prize is: £100 Amazon voucher, 32GB SafeToGo™ encrypted USB, and a 10% discount code off Data Resus photo or file recovery downloadable software.
10. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. In order to remain updated, entrants will be added to a mailing list (you can unsubscribe at any time).
12. Entries will be added to the Competition Entries album on the Data Resus Facebook page for information and promotion purposes.
13. The winners’ names and county will be disclosed online within a Facebook album and the winning photos will also be published on social media and the website.
14. UK law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts shall prevail.
Emma Charlton, Marketing and Communications Manager, Cardwave Services Ltd, 6c Hopton Industrial Estate, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 2EU. Email: email@example.com Tel: 01380 738395.
Multi-award-winning company Cardwave, which has offices in Devizes, Wiltshire and Dallas, Texas, was founded by Paul Norbury in 2004 and works with customers of all sizes across the world, providing specialist expertise to organisations who need to secure and distribute their data on removable and embedded media. The business provides value-add services, end-to-end project management, and consultancy solutions, and has positioned itself as one of the market leaders. It also offers business solutions for data security and recovery, in the form of SafeToGo - a hardware encrypted USB - and a recently-launched data recovery service, Data Resus. www.cardwave.com.